-->

march 2012 birchbox

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
I was taken back by the size of the products in March's Brichbox. Usually I get a perfume sample, a granola bar, a makeup product that hardly shows up on my skin and a useless hair product, but this month was different. The samples were much larger and they look to be some what promising. I'm excited to try out the shampoo and conditioner on my hair. I am always looking for new hair products because my hair can be so unpredictable at times. It's very dry, so maybe this will assist in keeping it moisturized. Also not pictured above is a the nail polish that came in the box. The color is a vibrant turquoise green that is absolutely perfect for spring. I got so many compliments when I wore it. I've never heard of the brand (Color Club) but I'm definitely going to keep them in mind next time I'm in search of a new color. The shower gel and perfume samples are immediate pluses to me because the more great smelling things to try, the better!I don't really know what to make of the buffing beads or the curling meringue because I haven't tried them. I'm hesitant to try new things on my skin because it's so sensitive and the curling meringue probably wouldn't work well because I don't have natural "wearable" curls, but I'll see how it turns out. In past months, Birchbox has disappointed me a lot with late boxes, and repeated samples. I considered canceling my membership, but I think this month is making me re-think that decision. I'm pretty sure my April box is on it's way now, so stay tuned for that!

- m.

No comments:

Post a Comment