-->

nail color of the week : playa del platinum

DSC_0472 copy
DSC_0474 copy
DSC_0476 copy

The color I've been wearing this week is this lovely muted taupe color by Essie. I had completely forgotten about it until I reorganized my nail polish shelf. When my nails are short and not shaped exactly how I want them to be I try to wear simple colors as to not draw too much attention to them. I think this color is especially nice because it looks beautiful on all skin tones. I always finish off my manicure with Sally Hansen's Mega Shine Top Coat. It dries in a matter of seconds and leaves my nails so extremely shiny. I've tried all of the other popular top coats like Seche Vite and so on, but none have compared to this one, it's definitely my holy grail when it comes to nail polish top coats. I recommend it to everyone. Hope your week has been lovely!

- m.

No comments:

Post a Comment