-->

windy wednesday

DSC_0171
DSC_0169
DSC_0159
DSC_0161
I had an impromptu mini photoshoot with Hannah after class today. Beacon Hill gets more gorgeous everyday, I love it. The weather was mild so I wore my lace dress from H&M layered with a peter pan collar top from Urban Outfitters, my thrifted pink sweater and the piece de resistance my thrifted Kork-Ease Verna clogs in Natural. Wearing these shoes makes me feel like I'm transported back to the 1970s, not to mention they're super comfortable. My mom found them for me at a Goodwill clearance center. She is the BEST thrift shopper, I don't know how she does it, I think it's just second nature to her by now.

Have a lovely day all!
- m

1 comment:

  1. super cute pics. Just purchased my second pair of those kork ease. The best understated and authentic lookin 70's clog/sandal ever. They look great with the dark tights by the way.
    Take care :) ~A

    ReplyDelete