-->

patience grasshopper


Hi all,

I've been inspired lately to make my blog a bit more personal. I think it will aid in me posting more frequently if I'm using this as a creative and personal outlet. So, with that said, here are some thoughts as of late...

I think this past school has been one of the most difficult I have been through in my college career so far. And it's not because of academics, it's just a combination of my many sudden personal problems. It really took a toll on me emotionally, but looking back I feel as though I've grown a little bit. I know exactly what I want now. I think us girls need to really evaluate how we want our lives to pan out. Do not settle, I repeat do not settle. Men too! We all need to set high expectations for ourselves and for everyone in our lives. Then you're guaranteed to be pleased with the end result. If waiting is what I have to do, then that's fine. I've come to terms with it. I used to be extremely impatient. I can't say that I'm not anymore, but in this waiting game I'll walk away with the grandprize.

So here's to midnight rambles and optimism. Spend time doing what you love, with the people you love and everything will be okay.

Have a blessed day.
- m.

No comments:

Post a Comment