-->

matcha + soy milk

Untitled
After having my very first green tea soy latte at a cafe near my apartment I've been obsessed with matcha. If you don't know what matcha is, oohhh boy are you missing out! It's a finely milled green tea resulting in a yummy powder. It's not as common as most teas so I had to go to Whole Foods to pick some up for myself. To make this delicious concoction, you'll need: matcha (green tea powder), soy milk (i like the very vanilla for added sweetness, but any will do), ice, a spoon, and your favorite mug!
Untitled
There are various ways to make this, but I like to add a small amount of hot water to my mug along with a couple generous spoonfuls of the matcha and then I stir the mixture until all of the powder has melted.
Untitled
Then add your ice, I'm not a big fan of ice but I think this drink tastes especially delicious when it's super cold.UntitledMmmm then soy milk!
Stir vigorously, and voila! A lovely spring beverage that you'll be addicted to in no time!Untitled
- m.

1 comment:

  1. I tag you!
    http://kaylatakesnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-blog-award.html

    xxKayla

    ReplyDelete